Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, having abdominal pain. Ultrasound shows non mature eggs. Treatment options?

Hi am a 35 year old female I have been trying to get pregnant for over 4 years but no luck. I would like to know some information. I have seen a doctor in ssss as I have had abdominal pain and also he had done an ultra sound and he told me also that that my eggs were not mature and sperm could not get in. Could you please tell me what are my options.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) The explaination you are giving does not match what you say.

2) Either you have wrongly understood what doctor said or doctor is wrong. Hence I advice you to take scan and second opinion from a different infertility specialist

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up query you have.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist
Answered: Thu, 6 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor