Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, have ovarian cyst, high prolactin, had IUI treatment, unsatisfactory follicle size, taken Parlodel. Suggestions?

Hi, I am trying to concieve. Its been 3 years of my marriage and i havnt conceived a single time. I had ovarian cyst in my left ovary that was removed by Gynecologist. Now I am fine. I have high level of prolactin . Dr. has advised me to take Parlodel 250 mg for 3 months. I have tried IUI treatment 2 times but no success. Every time when i had my ultrasound, Dr was satisfied with the size of folicles but it hav nt worked. Please advise me Regards
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic.
do not worry ,
treatment of infertility is a continued process till you get result .
both the partners should be evaluated .
husband's semen analysis should have normal report, minimum tests for wife to see that tubes are patent and ovulation takes place and having healthy endometrium ,
please discuss with your doctor and continue treatment this time your thyroid status is to be checked also.
fertility drugs to be used for enhancing ovulation and conception .\as advised by your doctor .
hope you get the result soon
Answered: Fri, 27 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor