Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, have been suffering with irregular periods. How can I stabilize it?

I am 25 years old female.Since I got married (September, 2011),I have been getting very irregular periods Sometimes I missed one or two cycle(s) in a row. I went to the OBGYN in Oct 2011, she asked me to ran test of FSH(6.98) and LH(5.15) hormones on the second day of menstrual cycle of Dec 2011(on when I got my periods naturally). Then I moved to Switzerland. For some months, I got my periods regularly but from the past month it starts to happen again.I have checked I am not pregnant. PS: I am on TTC and I think that for some reason I m not ovulating.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor