Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, given Hucog 5000 injection, Prostagen, Miprogen. Can she conceive ?

Hi doctor, I m AAAAA from chennai. I m 34 years old and my wife is 32yrs old. I got married before 6 months. We are planning for a baby, but still my wife is not pregnant. We went to doctor , doctor had given a hucog 5000 injection and prostagen for my wife. And doctor prescribed fertisure for me. We had intercourse but my wife had her regular period. Now the doctor has prescribed miprogen 200 . Please tell us whether my wife will conceive this time,.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
You both need to have extensive tests like folliculimetry and hsg (for your wife) and semen analysis(for you). Along with some hormone tests. However if her periods are regular, then ovulation induction drugs may be needed. Only if ovulation take place can pregnancy happen. Continue the medication for at least 3-6 cycles of all other parameters are normal.
Answered: Sun, 29 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor