Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive for 1 year. Can an online doctor help ?

I am 32 and trying to conceive since one year...Pls suggest. My height is 5'1'' and weight is 63kgs... Me and mY husband is 32 yrs....Trying to conceive for 1 yrs...My husband found to have Vitamin D3 and B12 deficincy..He has certain issues related with stress n anxiety .Pls help....
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
You and your husband should undergo a fertility work up.You also need to lose soem weight and get some hormone tests done along with ultrasound.Your husband also should be tested.Then if all is normal then you should have intercourse at the most frtile time as advised by your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor