Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, follicle size good, one blocked tube cleared after treatment, done hsg test. Diet plan?

Hi my name is Sarah and m havng pblms in my follicular growth i ve been having treatments for 5months my follicle sizes are ok after having pulls but still unable to conceive.3 months back i had my tubes tested through HSG test both were blocked but during the test my left tube opened but still no r├ęsults can u suggest some diet plan for the follicle growth and what should i do next
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
If the follicle size is good and one of your tubes is patent then the chances of pregnancy are there if you time a regular intercourse at the time of ovulation. You need to take diet rich in antioxidants and L- arginine for conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor