Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, delayed periods, tender breasts, light pink bleeding. Causes for symptoms?

HI. I am two days late for my period. Husband and I are trying to concieve. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and today, both negative. I have had dull cramping and tender breasts. However, I usually get tender bb s one week before my period. This month my bb s were not tender until the day my period was due. I also usually spot dark brown three days before my period. That has not occured yet. This morning I had light pink blood on my toilet paper, but nothing since then (it s been at least 4 hours). Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Home pregnancy tests are generally quite accurate, if done correctly. I would imagine that the pink discharge is just the beginning of your periods and a proper flow will soon come.
Hope that answers your query.
Answered: Wed, 5 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor