Trying to conceive, brown spotting, blood when wiped, back cramps. Pregnant?

hi im not sure if im having my period or could be pregant. we are tryig for baby number 2 and the first two months that i got t period bacl were on the same date. but last ime it started out red then light and lasyed 3 days. now he other day pn may 14 i experience brown spoting then syoped and then two days later red blood only when whiped thenturned later into pink ad brown the. stoped. then today mon may 20 whiped had red blood the. nothing then next bathroom had brown light obly on tolier paler thpigh. having back cramps. someone asked if i was preg and thats been on my head ever sonce. could i be or is it my period?
Fri, 24 May 2013