Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, blocked right tube, infected left tube, IVF done. Homeopathic treatment?

i have undergone ivf cycle i got female child on 7th Dec 2011 with large vsd, asd and severe pah, she survived for 7 months only, now iam 37 years old i would like to go for homepathy treatment, basically my problem is ,i have right tube blocked and left also infected with. so, i have undergone ivf, please suggest me whether i can conceive with homeopathy treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi, young woman you are most welcome here over the blog of HCM and after been carefully reading your all of the history of complaints I am of the expert opinion that all of your problems may be solved for if you keep yourself courageous and keep time bound too and for you are advised the rightly measured remedial homeopathic procedure i.e. treatment which may last/continue for months which may be available with a very good expert been classical homeopath around your locality and simultaneously you advised too for to look out workouts for deep breathing, pelvic floor and abdominal muscles' toning exercises on a regular basis under the keen supervision of some good well trained woman sex therapist who may guide/do you other internal exercises too and I am sure that within a couple of months' treatment you will conceive and have nice new born baby too in your lap and wish you good luck for to enjoy life with your nice husband free from any type of stressed tension and take good diet too........Psy Doc
Mobile No: +918826952459
Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rajinder Singh's  Response
Dear Madam,
Homoeopathy can help you for sure in the problem you have mentioned but we need to study the previous course of treatment for analysing your case. The problems you have mentioned according to Homoeopathy are a combination of complex situations in life you might have had faced in the past, so a detailed analysis is required of your past. You need to find a Homeopathic Physician who can treat you constitutionally. You can get back to me anytime in case you face any problem.

Wish you speedy recovery to health

Dr.Rajinder Singh
Answered: Fri, 7 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor