Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Taken clomid and Menogon. Failed IVF. Can I take Clomid with Glucophage?

Hi, i m 36 years old female. i have a 9 years old girl ,i gave birth to herwith a C-section . and have been using IUD from August 2003 till June 2007. i ve been ttc since then but in vain. i ve tried clomid , menogon injections and got pregnant in 2009 but had a misscarrige at 7 weeks, i had a D&C afterwards. i had 3 IVF cycles in 2011 and they all failed. i haven t been taking any medications for a whole year now. I would like to know if it is possible for me to try Clomid with Glucophage? and if so, how can i take them?what is the right dosage? and if there are any other medications or multivitamins that can help?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Just to answer your question, I would say yes, you can take clomid alongwith glucophage.
But, I would suggest you to avoid self medication. Please consult a fertility specialist for the need of these medications and the correct dosage.
As you were not on any treatment for 1 year, i would suggest you to get yourself and husband evaluated again and treatment planned accordingly.
You have conceived twice previously, so there is a fair chance for you to conceive again.
Good luck.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor