Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. PCOS, irregular periods, had a miscarriage. Advised IVF. Any natural treatment available?

Hi Doctor, I am married for 6.5 yrs and trying for a baby for the last 3 yrs. I had a miscarriage in Feb 2010 (conceived spontaneously). I have PCOD with irregular periods. I am 5 4 in height and 78 kgs in weight. I had laparoscopic surgery and ovarian drilling. The report result reads as Both tubes patent on CT. Minimal thickening and sacculation of ampullary portion . I had 7 failed IUIs. Doctors have asked me to go for IVF as I am nearing the age of 32. I usually don t ovulate on my own, so it will be induced every time by tablet or injection. I need it to be solved as early as possible. Before trying IVF I thought i can go for some natural treatment. So please let me know whether I can go for ayurveda or siddha or homeopathy to get early results without any side affects. Thanks a lot for your concern. With regards, Priscilla
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Your major cause of infertility is anovulation due to PCOS. So the treatment is primarily required for PCOS. The treatment of PCOS can be planed after knowing exactly what the causes that responsible for it. The cause of PCOS - 1)hereditary ( genetical related) 2) Imbalance of hormonal secretion i.e more androgenic secretion. So here the trigors for over secretion of androgenic hormone directly related to our life style ( pressure packed life style), over stressful condition (physical and mental both), high polluted atmosphere, inclination towards more artificial and processed foods etc. So those thing should be rectified by maintaing a healthy food habits, taking more natural fruits and vegetables, avoid of all artificial and processed food, daily breathing exercise ( pranayam) for 15 minutes for more oxygenation of your each and every cells, daily yoga and physical activities to maintain your hormonal system healthy and normal, meditation etc. Regarding treatment side it is required a treatment that can help to modify the hormonal imbalance. So it can be possible by the homeopathic treatment because the homeopathy treatment treat at the dynamic level. To start a homeopathic treatment it is essential to know all the detail symptoms of the patient not merely the physical symptoms but the mental and psychological aspect of symptoms too. So it is required a long case history. Still some homeopathic medicines here I am suggesting that you can take and update your condition after a 2 month period. 1) Calcarea carb - 200 - liquid- 2 drops directly put on your tongue two times in a day on every Sunday & Monday. 2) Thuja - 200 - liquid- 2 drops directly put on your tongue two times in a day on every Tuesday & Wednesday. 3) Medorrhinum - 200 - liquid- 2 drops directly put on your tongue two times in a day on every Thursday & Friday. After 2 months get the USG of abdomen and update the condition.
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 25 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor