Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, PCOD, IUI. Prescribed ovashield, larigest, abortion done previously. Treatment?

doctor I am married before 8years.I aborted a child in 4th month even though the baby was normal for some personal reasons. after that i have not conceived yet.I have pcod and my husbands count and motility is normal.had done IUI 2 times but i havenot conceived.this month I have gone with 22*22 size of egg and it ruptures in 14th day.from 3rd day of my periods doctor adviced me to take OVAA SHIELD and after the egg ruptured i am taking larigest200 twice a day and folic acid .will i get pregnant atleast this month.should i be in bed rest.pls reply me.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Every thing is fine follicle is going to ripe and you are getting treatment for baby bed and nutrition. the thing is you should have sex for 3days around the day of ovulation. It should be male above position, and you should be lying straight for some time after sex.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, seafoods, fruits, juices, and lot of dry fruits. Wishing for a beautifull baby soon and thanks for calling.
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor