Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. On follicular study, on day nineteen needs to take a flight. Safe?

Hi doctor... Im XXXXXX. Married a year ago. No baby yet. Im taking treatment for the same.... From my second day im monitering my follicle and taking necessarysteps. My questio is : During my 19th day i have to fly to my native due to transfer... Is it safe to travel in flight or i can go via train (duration 2 days)... Pls help me...since i cant contact my doctor
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Hi, you can travel either by flight or train. Both are safe. You have tried naturally only but with minimal medical assistance, so nothing to be so worried about. Make sure you take your medication as prescribed by your gynecologist and try avoiding too strenuous physical work. Pregnancy test can be done as advised by your doctor in future. All the best.
Answered: Thu, 30 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor