Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. No positive results. HSG test- normal. What is the treatment?

I am anitha... we r a couple trying to conceive for more than 1.5yrs.. but still we didnt get any positive results.. we suggested Dr and they re saying no issues with both of us.. 6months before we have done HSG test.. that was also normal.. but still no luck till now.. Please let me know wat is the next step we need to proceed with???
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi & thanks for posting on HCM
I hope you had hormonal tets done along with USG & also your husband had semen analysis done
If both the tests were N & unfortunately as you have not been able to fall pregnant - next stage will be to see fertility specialist where you can get assisted reproductive techniques offered ( like IUI, IVF, ICSI, GIFT)
I hope this helps
Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor