Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Nauseated, dizziness. What will help?

i am from the country where after marriage pregnancy is very important otherwise my husband will leave me. i got married in jan 2013. i was feeling nausea after one month and was feeling dizzy. That situation was just for one week and then i got my periods. Next month i also face the same situation like previous and then got my periods. Doctor suggest me the hbc test but it was negative. Now i am fine nothing feeling like pregnant. All above situations make me fool before my in-laws. Now i wanna be pregnant which medicine i can use which make me pregnant. My mother in law is very conscious about my pregnancy. Whenever i got my periods she changed her behavior. plzz help me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
The symptoms which you used to get before periods were mostly premenstrual symptoms.
As, you got maarried only in Jan 2013, it is better that you wait for some time for the things to happen naturally, as almost 80% conceive within 1 year of marriage with regular unprotected intercourse, if there is no other problem.
You should have intercourse during the fertile period, that is around time of ovulation to increase the chances of pregnancy.
If you have regular period, fertile period falls between 10 th to 15 th day approximately.
Hope this information is helpful.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti
Answered: Mon, 25 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor