Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Irregular bleeding with dark discharge. Pregnancy test negative. What is the reason?

hi am 27 years old and planing for parenthood past 2 months....before that i had normal periods ...since we started periods are often 20 days late ,,,,this time its month late but i have dese small dark brown clots sometime when i proper bleeding ,,,,i dont know whats happening...test came out negative when i took it last
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
You said you have been trying to conceive for the past 2 months. How many cycles did you get after that? If you have had only one period after 2 months then you must suspect pregnancy. Since you are passing clots, I suggest you to see your doctor for a proper examination and treatment. Pregnancy tests, especially urine tests may not become positive when the hCG levels are low, so you have to go for a blood test or a sonogram. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 5 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor