Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Injections of placentrex, di-thermotherapy advised. Manual vaginal examination done. Advise?

hello sir..iam 30 yrs female trying to conceive or the last 4years.recently i hav consulted a doctor who has prescribed me injections of placentrex along wid Di-thermi question is she has not asked me for any hsg/ssg report (though previously i had done the test around 2 yrs ago,which showed both tubes opened).she only undrtook my vaginal examination manually and asked me to tak these injections every alternate day for about one month.please letme me know is her line of action correct?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Placentrex or diathermy does not help you conceive.
You need to consult an Infertility specialist.
You need complete evaluation of your fallopian tubes, semen analysis of your partner and assessment of your ovarian reserve.
Only then your fertility scope can be assessed.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 24 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor