Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Follicular study done, blood test, pelvic scan normal. Treatment?

I am trying to get pregnant and i dont know whats doctor has started follicular study from 3 months but still no progress as my reports of blood test , pelvic scan everything is normal.i had miscarriages 2 times,so know its too frustrstion for me.taking folic acid , multivitamin husband reports are also normal,so please suggest what to do .
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  271
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Please see an infertility specialist with details of miscarriage reports to evaluate the reason for miscarriage & pregnancy loss.

Try having intercourse during ovulation which is helpful for conceiving. Ovulation days will be told by doctor doing follicular scan.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor