Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Follicle found ruptured during folicullar study. Can I undergo IUI?

hi doctor, i m 27 yrs old i have to plan a baby last doctor suggest me to take follicle study.i start this for 7th day from last period .in 10th day my largest follicle is 16mm and ET thickness 6.6, but in 12th day when my doctor scanning he said that my follicle is ruptured in premature and my ET is7.4.can i go for IUI this month pls tell me what can i do.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  395
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi Shilpi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Life of egg is 12-24 hrs and in your case when it is not sure when ovulation occurred it is not suggested to go for IUI. ET of 7.4 is good enough. You try naturally this cycle. Next cycle more frequent monitoring( Follicular study ) will be required to know the time of ovulation and then u can go ahead with IUI. take care
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor