Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Enlarged and blocked fallopian tube. Due to the history of hydrosalpinx?

Hi, I m 39 years old, and want to conceive. I have a enlarged left sided fallopian tube which appear to be blocked. This my be due to previous infection and hydrosalpinx or previous pyosalpinx. Clinically correlate. Their is a mild mucosal irregulaity of the right sided fallopian tube which may also be due to previous infection. There is, however, no dilatation and there is spillage from the right sided tube into the peritoneum. What should I do? I m so afraid that I will not be able to have a child.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your fallopain tube on left side is blocked and fallopain tube on right side is patent.There is nothing to be afraid of, you still have 50% chances for getting pregnat.Consult a gynaecologist and remain remain under her/his constant supervision .Hopefully you will be able to concieve.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Fri, 22 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor