Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Cramps, acne. Sperm count on the borderline. Taking duphaston. Suggest?

Hi I am 31 yrs old and trying for pergnancy for past 1 yr but still not. My husband s sperm count is on the burder as per the doc and my doc suggested me to take Duphaston tab for next 3 month. My periods is very regular and last up to 3 days. My weight is 57 kg and height is 5.2 ft. I grow some achne over my face during period and left lower stomach cramp sometime during period I had done all my blood test done and all came fine as per doc and no thyroed and I am perfectly healthy. But I am a working lady having lots of work pressue. Please suggest me to get pegnent soon.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
Please consult an Infertility specialist first.
have basic hormonal tests done.
Have a cycle of follicular monitoring to check if your ovulation is alright.
Your husband should consult an Andrologist, and have evaluation to know the cause of abnormal semen analysis.
Sometimes, if the semen count does not improve, IUI ( intra uterine insemination ) or ICSI ( intra cytoplasmic sperm injection ) might be required.
Also, the patency of fallopian tubes also should be checked.
take care.
Answered: Sat, 31 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor