Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Blocked tubes. Have done AMH. Advise what to do

Hi dear doctor im living in dubai.i have had a baby by ivf when i was 39.i have blocked im trying another ,i have done many blood tests and im having treatment under goverment hospital.they dont want to spend a lot time with the patients at my question is , i have AMH done its 2.86 pmol L doctor says no way go home.please advice ? Im so down and stucked.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you are trying for conception.. and you have blocked tubes, and AMH is good..
with blocked tubes it it hard to conceive.. hence see a good infertility specialist..
you have to go for IVF..all the very best..
Answered: Sat, 13 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor