Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Trying for conception. Have PCOD. Will the use of glycerine in the vagina help in conceiving?

hello.... i m female married of 7 months...... i want to conceive.... i hav a problem of PCOD ....of which i m undergoing treatment.... my grandmother said a tip ...a cottonball saoked in glycerine into the vagina for 2-3 days before ovulation ......will release some water like....and will be easy in conceiveing,...... can u guide me about using glycerine into the vagina........ i will be thankful for ur answer.....
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query, unfortunately there is no such treatment which will help you in conceiving, except it may help you in good penetration (intercourse). You should get your PCOS corrected, and get your periods to OVULATORY cycles. Hope you get pregnant soon.
Dr Arif
Answered: Fri, 5 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor