Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Trying for baby with one fallopian tube. Had a miscarriage before

i am 24 years of age, not the march thats gone but the one before i had a miscarriage which was a terrible experience, me and my partner started trying again and the following march i fell pregnant again and this time i had an ectopic pregnency which i had to have my right fallopian tube removed, my periods returned to normal and we have now been trying again for a few months but had no luck so far, i would please like to know if there is anything we could do to help or any medicines i could take to help too, please reply soon, many thanks x
Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
please if anyone is reading this and has any advise please answer asap, x
  User's Response
hi, i just want to say dont give up, i had 1 child in 04 and 2ectopics in 2006.2007,one tube ruptured and the other repaired,i went for a test to see if it was blocked,before i knew the results i fell pregnant,my docs and consultants said i was very lucky,and had a miracle. had another boy in 09 and now am expecting again. so please dont give up. if you are really worried talk to your doc,he can refer you. gud luck xx
  User's Response
my sister had the same thing she tried for a year, one she is finally prego 38 weeks just keep trying it will come!
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Pregnancy is possible with only one fallopian tube — as long as you have one or both ovaries, you still ovulate, and the remaining fallopian tube is healthy.

See your gynecologist or reproductive endocrinologist for evaluation if you're not able to get pregnant within one year of trying. IVF can be tried then.
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
welcome to h & m,
for repeated abortions best medicines available in homeo to decrease the tendency.
so consult a homeo doctor.
take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor