Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Trying for baby, irregular periods, taking Krimson, HSG and follicular normal. Pregnancy chances?

Hi Dr. I am 24 years old married before 2 years and we try for baby from almost 1.5 year . My treatment is under gynac. My period is irregular that why doctor advice me krimson Tab for 4 cycle to regulate MC. i had done HSG / Follicular, all are normal...why my test is ever negative and also delay....( My Bogomet SR Tab is continue from 1 year 1/Day its right tretment??) I am very disappointed for that. when i will pregnant? what will be next step or any test for chances to get pregnant...pls sujjest me any test...
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
thank you writing in the HCM
the success per cycle to get pregnant naturally is around 10 - 12 %
If you have tried 3 such cycles and not got pregnant you can ask your gynaec to help you with IUI as the next step in the management

Your husband also needs to be checked to see if his count is normal

wish you all the best
Dr Nandita Thakkar
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor