Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Trying for baby, history of abortion due to dead baby. Should I start folic acid?

Hy I had a abortion before a year the baby was dead in during 5month then again I got pregnant but I had miss in just 15days doctor said it was a early pregnancy and then can t see sac also so now I want to have baby again what should I do. Should I had to go to doctore before concive or not doctor said just when ever u want to have baby start taking follic acid before three month is it oky.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Although there is limited evidence that specific interventions improve outcomes, management of contributing maternal factors (e.g., smoking, substance abuse) is essential.
Preventive measures, including vaccination and folic acid supplementation, are recommended regardless of risk.
If you have no problem and your periods are regular you need only to take ac.folic,5mg per day.

Take care of your self
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor