Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Trying for baby. Wife had abortion earlier. Taking Maxoza L. Precaution?

hi doctor i am kamal, after four year's of my marriage my wife get pregnent. but after two month we did abortion due to doctor said that our baby is not growing.and now we want a baby early as possible. and we are taking some treatment. i am taking maxoza l is it help to grow the sperm and what precaution should follow.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been trying for conception.
Pregnancy results from fertilization of a normal female egg with normal active motile male sperm.

If menstrual cycle of your wife is regular you should get your Semen analysis done to know the sperm count and percentage of active motile sperms in your semen.

Please consult qualified infertility specialist for advice and treatment.

There are no medicines that can increase the sperm count.

Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor