Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Trying for a second child, stopped birth control pills. Have lower abdominal pains. Will it cause problem to conceive ?

Hallo Doctor,,,,,,am a lady aged 31 and i have a 6year old baby girl turning 7 in May have been trying for a second baby since 2011 December thats when i had stopped taking family planning pills.I also experience lower abdominal pains could it be contributing to my failure of not getting pregnant ,,please help i need a baby my daughter is getting old and lonely and it is worrying me day and night
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

How long have you been having this abdominal pain and how bad is it? Have you had it looked at by a doctor? You should consider having an ultrasound of your uterus and ovaries done, to find out the cause. That may very well be the reason why you cant get pregnant.

I hope this answered your question.
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor