Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Trying for a baby, had unprotected sex, may or may not have PCOS. How do I know?

Hi doctor I m a 23 years old female, I m married and I wanted to have kids. We re on unprotected sex for a while but pregnancy didn t happen. I went to a gynecologist , she sent me or U/S, it showed that I had PCOS , I went to another U/S specialist the next day to be sure, she said I don t have PCOS !!! and that the size of the ove is 13mm, small she said. And she gave me ovulation test to see when is my ovulation I used it in day 14 and 15 in my cycle and the result was negative ( my cycle is regular and approximately 28 days but I didn t use to count) I don t have male pattern hair, no coarse hair on my face or body, but I always had acne . Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
You would have seen on 13th as well, being you have 28 day cycles.Try for few months with having sex on days 12th to 16th.
If not find any result consult the doctor again for treatment of P.C.O.S.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have a reproductive capacity.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor