Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Trying for a baby. Under going follicular study. Stressed. Will I get pregnant?

Hi Dr, Now i am 25 yrs old. Trying for baby from almost 1 year 3 months. Tretment is going on under gyncologist she gave me follicular test for 1 month then HSG Test for 1 month everything is husband report is also normal...i am totally under stress 24 hrs i am only thinking of only this matter.....pls advice.. why this is happenning? and how i ignore from my mind about pregnancy.....
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
I can understood your desire to be mother of a child but not at the cost of your child.
Stress is one of the factor to cause hormonal imbalance.
Hormonal level is important for ovulation as well as maturity of follicle.
Fertilisation is a complex process lot of factors affect wait for the result of your will take time.
Divert your attention by remain busy in other activity.
Do some yoga,meditation.
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor