Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Trying Gym to reduce fat. Can I take Gynexol to resolve this issue ?

I have a small GYNO Prob, can I talke GYNEXIN to come out of this issue. Is it really an effective medicine. Same company have introduced GYNEXOL which is a cream. Do you have heard about this. I don t want to go with surgery. Apart from this I tried a lot to reduce them by bruning fat in GYM it can t help me out. What you will suggest ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It would be dangerous to use such medications and gynexol is not FDA approved for this use. Losing weight was good. But if you want to get rid of the tissue around your chest area please go in for plastic surgery. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor