Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Trouble with memory, part memory of incidents, unable to remember spelling. What treatment should I take?

Hi! I m having trouble with memory ...I remember things for the part but when it comes to spelling learning something new my brain turns to mush... it seems like every other word that I try to spell is mispelled it s to the point that I don t like writing in front of nobody for fear they might see that I m having trouble spelling, Is there something that can do...or do I need to see a Doctor about it?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. because Age is not mentioned by you, thus it is difficult to assess that whether it is age related memory loss or due to some nutritional deficiency/or some neurological disease [learning disability]
2. Consult with a Neurologist for detailed neurological examination [esp.higher function]
Answered: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor