Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Trouble swallowing, had sinus surgery. Ulcer? What can be done?

Hi i have had trouble swallowing i feel like i have accumulates sonething there i gad sinus surgery cause the doctor said it was post nasal drip but its been four months and its still there i had blood check for allergies and nothing i just had a skin test done to check what it ia cause he said that my throat its still inflammed and he things its allergy but they dont seem to know also i have gastritis and maybe its an ulcer? I dont help! Its been a long time amsince this swallowing problem only saliva
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
his is food allergies
this condition happens in milk allergies
get blood serum tested for food specific antibodies like milk wheat potato rice egg nuts and chana
one of this is culprit
afte finding out go for elimination diet
you wil be treated automatically fo all problems you have written
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor