Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Triple eyelid. Should I ask my eye doctor?

I don t know which doctor to apply this question to but I have been stuck with a triple eyelid(monolid, i guess..) for 3 months now(almost 4 months) and I am very worried that my eyelid won t go back to its normal position. I am 12 years old on my way to Junior High and I don t want to have monolids when I start school. Please help....I don t know if I should ask my eye doctor or what....the picture is not me. its just a sample oof how my left eye looks like.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
you might be suffering with ptosis,which is drooping of eyelids,you can show to oculoplastic surgeon and if advised go ahead with surgery.
thank you
Answered: Thu, 22 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor