Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Treatment of congestive prostatitis

hi Kindly let me know how to treat congestive prostatitis
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  799
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
congestive prostatitis occurs when too much prostatic fluid, the milky fluid in semen, accumulates within the prostate gland rather being ejaculated through penis, and become infected.

the best solution for your condition is to take Homeopathic treatment which will be safe, reliable and has no side effects, Homeopathic treatment is considered to be the best treatment for any kind of prostate problem.

start ejaculation by doing masturbation or by sexual intercourse, ejaculation may be pain full.

for more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor