Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Treatment of MDR TB

Hi Doc. My mother is suffering from MDR TB. She had suffered from TB three times previously. Which is the best hospital or doctor should I consult for her treatment in Delhi ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  576
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thank you for trusting healthcare magic.If you want to take your mother to a govt setup, then All India Institute of Medical Sciences or Vallabbhai Patel Institute of chest Diseases are good options.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks for answering. I just want to give you more detail about this. This MDR TB has been diagnosed by "Vallabbhai Patel Institute of Chest Diseases" and referred to LRS TB Hospital, Mehrauli for further investigation, but I am not very comfortable with that hospital. AIIMS is a good alternative. If there is another option other than AIIMS, I can try with that, also. I am ready to consult to private hospital also.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor