Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Treatment for triple vessel coronary artery disease and moderate plaque burden in coronary arteries?

Hello ...sir ,i am student from bangladesh , my uncle has coronary heart disease , What should i do? Coronary CT Angiography (128-Slice) Clinical info: CTA coronary artery 6ml/second,60ml optiray-350/100ml,with smart prep and ECG gating Image Quality: Good Finding Calcium Score: Volume 130......110.1 AJ 130.....147.2 VASCULAR MORPHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS Right dominant artery : coronary circulation is seen . There is no coronary artery anomaly. LMA : Mild eccentric calcification is noted without showing luminal stenosis .LMA bifurcates into LAD & circumflex arteries LAD : Type 3 vessel . Total occlusion in the proximal part & 88% stenosis in the distal part are detected due to soft plaque. LCX : 47 % stenosis is seen in proximal part due to mixed plaque . RCA : 41% stenosis in the proximal RCA followed by 60% stenosis in the mid RCA due to soft plaque are noted PDA & PLV : are unremarkable Pericardium : No effusion or thickening is noted . Partly included thoracic aorta : No aneurysm or dissection is noted INTERPRETATION : 1. Triple vessel coronary artery disease. 2. Moderate plaque burden in coronary arteries.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  297
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
your uncle CT coronary angiography report shows significant disease in LAD.
For that he may need angioplasty.
so you first consult cardiologist and under go coronary angiography if it shows significant disease in other vessels also he may need CABG/ multi vessel stenting based on age , risk factors like Diabetes .
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor