Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Treatment for swollen breast?

Hello doctor, I have my right breast swollen. History: 1 year ago , I used to feel like some flesh is beneath my right nipple and nothing beneath left.It used to pain a bit when touched. I didnt care much,I thought some bone might be there .. Now Last 3 months, It is getting swollen. Please help me out to cure this....... I am 23 years old vegetarian and do not consume alcohol.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your case requires evaluation.
Consult Gynaec and get your breasts thoroughly examined to rule out any lump.
May require Mammography as well.
ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 25 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. M Y Shareef's  Response
Hi ! I would suggest you to get an appointment with either your family physician or a general surgeon to get you clinically examined at the earliest to arrive at a diagnosis. It is not possible to opine over the net on your condition. Also I would advise you not to delay the appointment, although the long duration of your history is somewhat re assuring that nothing serious is there. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 25 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor