Treatment for ringing ears after a hit

Hello I am 22 years old and am five foot tall. i weigh 150 pounds. i got into a fight last night and was hit on the right side of my face. At first my right ear rang very loudly and i could not hear out of it. it has been several hours and now my ear just feels clogged and there is a constant ringing. i can baredly hear out of it.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018
Dentist 's  Response

It seems that due to physical trauma, there has been an injury to the eardrum and, it could have got perforated due to severe blow. The symptoms of ringing, loss of hearing, and clogged feeling are due to it.

I would suggest you consult an otolaryngologist, and get evaluated and a thorough clinical evaluation and otoscopic examination can help in diagnosis and treatment can be planned accordingly. In the case of small perforation antibiotics, anti-inflammatory painkillers, steroids, and decongestants can help. In case if perforation is large, surgical removal is advisable.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Honey Arora