Treatment for recurrent pilonidal sinus?

I have recurrent pilonidal sinus surgery. But still not cured after 4 surgeries. Kindly advise the best treatment and hospital with cost in bangalore. I need to get rid of this. I m 32 years old male. Plz advise only success ful treatment. Thnx n regards, Sreeni
Wed, 7 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if the sinus of pilonidal is not being excised completely and was not properly healed then chances of reoccurring of this is very common, you have to see the expert surgeon or else go to the medical institute (Academic) there you would get the best result, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.