Treatment for itchy and burning nipples

Around my nipple it seems to be itching and peeling and burning and a clear liquid congress out of the affected area and it turns yellow.How do you know when the nipple area is infected and what can be done to relieve the symptoms please help immediately
Thu, 13 Jul 2017
hi,
thank you for posting on HCM.
as per your history, you may have allergic dermatitis with secondary infection.
-- infection is a probability as you complain of yellow liquid coming out of lesions.
my treatment advise would be:
-- maintain hygiene.
-- you can take a course of oral antibiotics like tab cefixime 200mg twice a day for 5 days.
-- you may take tab ibuprofen for pain and tab levocetrizine twice a day for itching.
-- you may apply Neosporin ointment twice a day over the lesions.
-- once the infection subside, you may apply topical corticosteroids in the form of betamethasone valerate(0.1%) cream.
consult a dermatologist nearby.
thank you