Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Treatment for incontinence

Hi, my mother has the problem of incontinence ,she is 48yrs old.please tell me the treatment for incontinence.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Oct 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  462
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi Marium Shinawer,
for your mother i think it may be of infection
any way check it with the help of lab investigation if UTI is there go for antibiotics
or not try some ayurvedic medicines, for 2 weeks then also not get relieved go for detailed or even surgery
i personally recommended well resulted medicine for this is
after food
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi mariam;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
You need to get your mother examined by a Urologist to find the reason of Incontinence of urine ;the common reason is loss of control of urinary bladder.Please get examine and treated and she should do fine .The recommended treatment can be with medicines or if required even surgery so discuss with the doctor .
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
greetings from healthcaremagic forum.
You said your mom has a problem of urinary incontinence, but she needs to be evaluated for the reason for her sufferings. You must take hear to your nearby homoeopath or MD medicine doctor for treatment.
Take care,
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor