Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

171 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Treatment for high fsh and lh level and to increase testosterone

Treatment for high fsh and lh level and to increase testosterene to have good erection and to have child I am Male, 39 years and my FSH (22.81) and LH (12.50) levels are high and testosterene (Total - 185.57, Free - 4.52) level is very there any cure available. My prolactin (6.11) levels are normal My erection is also not as good as it was. Need advice on the treatment to regularize my hormone & libido levels and couple of children. Regards
Mon, 16 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
your history is s/o testicular that case you have to take testosterone injection
once in a wk for 4wks.if your erectile dysfunction are corrected then it is well and good othervise you have to further evaluate your problem.plz do all this under supervision of a good infertility specialist/endocrinologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....