Owl Image

Treatment for high fsh and lh level and to increase testosterone

Treatment for high fsh and lh level and to increase testosterene to have good erection and to have child I am Male, 39 years and my FSH (22.81) and LH (12.50) levels are high and testosterene (Total - 185.57, Free - 4.52) level is very low........is there any cure available. My prolactin (6.11) levels are normal My erection is also not as good as it was. Need advice on the treatment to regularize my hormone & libido levels and couple of children. Regards
Mon, 16 May 2011