Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Treatment for gall bladder stone without surgery

sir m suffring from gallblader stond and not want to surgury give me solution plz
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello. Welcome to HCM,
The sure and definite treatment for gall stones is surgery. Long standing gall stones are very much prone to infection, empyma (severe inflammation and pus like formation) and perforation of gall bladder. These complications can in turn affect other intraabdominal organs by leakage of bile. In the long run, gall stones may even be complicated by malignant change in gall bladder.
Now the better part of the story is that gall stone surgery is a very standard procedure, and in expert hands has minimal risk and complications with a smooth pain free life later.
The advice would be to go in for surgery at good centre without fear and with good hope.
All the best.
Answered: Fri, 17 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor