Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Treatment for fundal gastretis

Hi, I m Vj. suffering 4m reflux of food + gases for the past several years. When it cant escape either 4m intestines or esophagus , then it causes pressure and pain around heart, ribs as well as arms and head. Had to stand or sit in upright position for 2-3 hours and try to exit gases thru mouth. On testing, it is diagonized as Fundal Gastratis. What sud be treatment for it ?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. fundal gastritis will not take so much of time. there could be some other associated disease like gallbladder stones or hepatitis or anxiety.
i suggest you to consult a gastro enterologist fof diagnosis. you may need to get the tests gastroscopy , u.s.scaning.blood tests SERUMBILIRUBIN, HBSAg done for confermation.
besides i advise you to follow diet controle. avoid spices, chillies, fries, junk foods, sour foods &fruits. use more of curd with food. wishing for quick recovery.
Answered: Sun, 15 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor