• question-icon

Treatment for back pain due to lumps in spine?

Hi there thanks for asking, I'm just looking up lumps on spine. I have had three MRI's and they found lumps in different areas. I did a front crush on my T12 and fracture almost 2 yrs and they have noticed lumps on my spine. My back tends to hurt in other places, not as much where the brake is. I am a little worried like everyone that is told this I'm sure. Dr has called and wants to see me Tues. I'm sure it's not something you can comment on but would love to here what you may think thanks Darlene
Mon, 24 Feb 2014
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me from your history that you are suffering from weak bone disease. It can be due to lack of calcium. Because of fracture, curve of spine change and multiple bumps are formed. You have not mentioned your mri report but this could be the most common cause. I would recommend you to start taking calcium to strengthen your pain. Also you can wear belt to support your back. Let me know if I yoo want to know any thing else.