Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Treatment for Excema SMEGMA

Hi. Doctor , earlier i had problem of STI/STD ..i had treatment for that... but it was 5 years left and am facing problem of excemue smegma pl advice me .. some treatment for that.. am worried.. Is it cureable or not !!!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  647
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Smegma is seen normally more ins sexually active men. Not to worry. Just wash your penis under luke warm running water and avoid scrubbing your penis which will make irritation and more secretion., Keeping good hygiene will prevent accumulation. Change underwear regularly as well. Have safe sex.
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor