Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Treatment for Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo in Bangalore

i want to get epleys treatment for there any vertigo treatment centre near electronic city bangalore
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  704
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
Hello and welcome to HCM,

I am Dr Sriram Nathan, working near silk board in the narayana hospitals in HSR layout. You can consult me on mon/wed and fri here between 9 to 5.
The hospital is very close to electronics city

Regarding your treatment, i am quite confident that i can manage your vertigo treatment as I have an good amount of experience in the management of the same.

Epley's treatment for BPPV is a simple maneuver to cure the symptoms of vertigo


Dr Sriram Nathan
Answered: Mon, 23 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
You can consult any ENT specialist near Electronic city, they will be able to help you out. There are no specialized vertigo clinics in that part of the city.

Take care


Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor