Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Treatment and cure for Alopecia Areata, Vit D & B12 deficiency, small penis, loose skin on scrotum

Hi Doctor, i m from chennai -- I have skin problem ( Alopecia Areata ) please advise me what treatment i have to take to cure this disease? -- I have Vitamin D , B12 deficiency, please advise me the treatment? One more major concern: ------------------------------------ -- For small penis , loose skin on scrotum problems, i need better advise from you. I want to make scrotum tight and big and round shape.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear welcome to HCM......
Alopecia areata is usually a self limiting disease,and on upto 80% of cases,coplete hair geowth occur with out any treatment...
inj Triamcinolone 2.5 to 10 mg/ml in the lesion is very effective....or
anthralin .5% ointment ,used daily,is also good ...
VIT B12 :
first take B12 supplement in oral or i/v form,then make your habit to take meat atleast once a week ....
inj vit D3 orally once a week for 4 weeks ...
small penis scrotum:-
dearest there is no medical treatment to grow the penis after puberty,now adays some strech devices are introduce which help to bring slight increase....
regarding your sexual problems,you can contact me,i will guide you properly ....
DR SIDDIQULLAH( hafiz siddiq bukhari,is my face book name)
Answered: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor