Treated for mycardio virus but there is still a lot of pain. What do you recommend?

I had a mycardio virus enter my heart in October of this year and i was put in hospital for 3 days and i am still getting tightness in my chest everyday i m at work.My neck and shoulders are stiff also.I get relief only when I rest.My doctor said she can't do anything more for me.I am in alot of pain if I don't get rest every few hours.I live on NSAID medication every day but I don't think this is good to do either.What do you recommend?
Sat, 14 Dec 2013